2021 Chevy Equinox Trim Levels
Compact crossover SUVs are all over the Benton market right now, but the 2021 Chevrolet Equinox truly stands out among them. You’ve got plenty of options to customize and upgrade this vehicle as you see fit, with four different 2021 Chevy Equinox trim levels. Country Chevrolet Buick GMC covers the specs and features on these 2021 Chevy Equinox trims below!
2021 Chevy Equinox Trims: L
The L starts the Equinox out at $23,800 MSRP. One of the major highlights of this base trim is the array of technology features that enhance your Paducah commute, like keyless entry and ignition. Here are a few of the highlights:
- A 7-inch touchscreen
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
- Automatic headlights
- Rearview camera
2021 Chevy Equinox Trims: LS
The 2021 Chevy Equinox LS starts at $26,300 MSRP. For this little bump, you’ll get some extra interior features and, perhaps most importantly, a whole new set of design options:
- Rear Floor Mats
- Tire Jack and Spare Tire
- Optional All-Wheel Drive
- Optional Convenience Package with power driver’s seat and rear privacy glass
- More exterior color options
2021 Chevrolet Equinox Trim Levels: LT
The LT starts at $27,500 MSRP and comes with the above-mentioned Convenience Package in addition to other features like satellite radio. With the help of a Mayfield finance center, you can upgrade the LT with more packages:
- The Lights and Brights Package with a chrome exterior trim, 19-inch wheels, and LED headlights and taillights.
- The Confidence and Convenience Package with power liftgate, remote engine start, heated front seats and dual-zone climate control. Safety features on this package include rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring.
- The Infotainment Package with a larger 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet
2021 Chevrolet Equinox Trim Levels: Premier
All of the above-mentioned packages are standard on the Premiere, the best of the 2021 Chevy Equinox trims starting at $31,400 MSRP. But that’s not all that comes with the Premier, which will truly stand out on Murray roads with all its features packed inside a small crossover:
- Hands-free liftgate
- Wireless charging,
- Driver-seat memory settings
- Leather upholstery
- Ambient interior lighting.
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- Ventilated Front Seats
Explore 2021 Chevy Equinox Trim Levels at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC!
So, which of these 2021 Chevy Equinox trims is right for you? The best way to find out is to see them for yourself! At Country Chevrolet Buick GMC, we couldn’t be more excited to provide comprehensive car service, with an online finance application that many Benton drivers find useful when they’re deciding between 2021 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels. Please contact us today to take the Equinox for a spin!
More from Country Chevrolet Buick GMC
Looking for an affordable SUV that has a spacious and versatile cabin? Then it sounds like you’re looking for the 2022 Chevy Blazer. The Chevrolet Blazer interior has plenty of room for you and your passengers, with ample space for cargo. You can also expect to find impressive amenities no matter which trim level…
Wondering how much can the brand-new 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD tow? The Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches up to 13,300 pounds when properly outfitted. Experience unprecedented hauling power thanks to the high-strength steel frame and impressive suite of towing features available on this year’s model. Find out more about Chevrolet’s newest light-duty…
Benton drovers love GMC vehicles because they offer features and performance power that you can’t find anywhere else. The new 2022 GMC Sierra HD truck lives up to this reputation and delivers a truly heavy-duty experience. The 2022 Sierra 2500 towing capacity is phenomenal, the performance power is off the charts, and the technology…