2021 Chevy Silverado Price
If you need a new truck for your job in Paducah you may be asking, How much is the Chevy Silverado? We can’t blame you. The Silverado is a powerful heavy-duty truck. Thankfully, because of its many trim levels, there is a range to the 2021 Chevy Silverado prices. The experts at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC have provided an in-depth overview of the Chevy Silverado prices below, so keep reading to learn more.
How Much Is the Chevy Silverado?
The Chevrolet Silverado line of trucks has long been a Murray favorite. It’s unsurprising really. This truck is known for its incredible power and reliability, and with tough V8 gas and diesel engine options, reliable 4×4 systems, and a wide range of trim levels to choose from, it’s easy for anyone to find a Silverado that works for them. There’s a Chevy Silverado price that works for each person’s budget, so check which trim level option works best for you:
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT: $28,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT: $39,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss: $40,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST: $43,200 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss: $50,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country: $53,400 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT: $34,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT: $38,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Custom: $39,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country: $62,200 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT: $40,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ: $52,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country: $63,400 MSRP
What Are the Silverado Standard Features?
At any trim level of the Silverado that you choose, you can expect a cabin that has been well stocked with features that make driving a pleasure. Whether at work or at play, Mayfield drivers can enjoy their drives in the Silverado. Here are some of the standard key features you’ll receive for the Chevy Silverado price:
- Durabed truck bed with 12 standard tie-downs
- Durable vinyl or available premium cloth seats
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with color touchscreen
- Rear vision camera
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- And more!
Higher trim levels of the Silverado like the LTZ or the High Country offer even more luxurious amenities. You’ll be able to enjoy things like high-grade leather seating surfaces, heated seats and steering wheel, helpful trailering packages, and much more.
Try the Chevy Silverado at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC
We hope you’ve switched from asking “How much is the Chevy Silverado?” to “How can I get a Chevy Silverado?” The best way to know which Silverado works best for you is to get behind the wheel of one, so contact us today and we’ll help you schedule a test drive at our Benton dealership. Don’t forget to check our new vehicle specials either, and see if you can get an even better deal on your Chevy Silverado price!
Learn More at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC
If you were a fan of the iconic GMC design and performance of last year’s 2020 GMC Yukon, then you’ll be blown away by the 2021 GMC Yukon towing capacity and features! The GMC Yukon towing capacity offers Paducah drivers a trailering capability of up to 7,900 pounds. Despite this being slightly less than the…
Interested in enhancing your Paducah hauls with a Chevy Silverado model? Curious as to what the bed size of a Chevy Silverado is? There are different truck bed sizes available depending on which Chevrolet Silverado configuration you choose. Explore the Silverado bed size dimensions to find the one that is best for your Paducah…
If you’re thinking about purchasing a used or new GMC SUV or truck as your next Calvert City vehicle, then you’ll want to take advantage of the GMC Denali trim that is available on a wide range of our vehicles. What sets this unique trim level apart from the rest is that GMC Denali models…