2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
If you’re looking for an SUV with optimized fuel economy ratings to enhance your Benton travels, the brand new 2022 Chevy Equinox is the perfect choice for you. The Chevy Equinox fuel economy offers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway on the standard engine. Take a look at the Chevy Equinox gas mileage specs with the experts at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC, then visit us at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC to get behind the wheel for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy Specs
The 2022 Chevy Equinox only provides a single engine option to Paducah and Murray shoppers: an efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder. Depending on your choice of AWD or FWD, the Chevrolet Equinox fuel economy ratings for this engine will vary ever so slightly:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Specs
Not only are the Chevrolet Equinox gas mileage ratings impressive and fuel-efficient, but the Turbo-powered engine offers strong performance specs on Mayfield streets and highways.
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- 170 hp
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel-Saving Features
If you’re curious as to how the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy ratings are so impressive, the lineup owes much of its success to the fuel conservation technologies provided on this year’s model:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that when one or more of your tires has too much or too little air, it can affect your fuel economy? The Equinox is standard-equipped with a TPMS that will tell you when your tire pressure is off, so you can rest assured you’re always traveling with a good grip on the road and without needlessly wasting fuel.
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal, under certain conditions, the Equinox engine will shut off to save fuel. When you remove your foot from the brake, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts. You’d be surprised by how much gas can be saved with this standard feature! If you ever wish to turn off Automatic Stop/Start, it can be done by pressing the designated disable switch. At the beginning of the next ignition cycle, it’ll automatically turn on again.
Find Out More About the Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage Ratings at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC!
If you’re ready to experience the power and excitement of the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox in person, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule a test drive at Country Chevrolet Buick GMC today! While you’re here, our team members can help you explore the interior dimensions and convenience technologies offered across the Equinox lineup as well. When you’re finally ready to begin the financing process, our consultants will be more than happy to help you get pre-approved for financing and calculate monthly payments on your newest investment!
More from Country Chevrolet Buick GMC
Looking for an affordable SUV that has a spacious and versatile cabin? Then it sounds like you’re looking for the 2022 Chevy Blazer. The Chevrolet Blazer interior has plenty of room for you and your passengers, with ample space for cargo. You can also expect to find impressive amenities no matter which trim level…
Wondering how much can the brand-new 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD tow? The Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches up to 13,300 pounds when properly outfitted. Experience unprecedented hauling power thanks to the high-strength steel frame and impressive suite of towing features available on this year’s model. Find out more about Chevrolet’s newest light-duty…
Benton drovers love GMC vehicles because they offer features and performance power that you can’t find anywhere else. The new 2022 GMC Sierra HD truck lives up to this reputation and delivers a truly heavy-duty experience. The 2022 Sierra 2500 towing capacity is phenomenal, the performance power is off the charts, and the technology…